Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's Over!

Wahoo! Our Primary Program for Sacrament Meeting is over! I feel like I just finished finals week or something - I even stayed up until 2am last night "cramming!" I had to put together a bunch of posters that the kids could read off of, and of course, I didn't start working on them until 10pm. So me!

I have to say, the kids really pulled it off and did a good job. After our disastrous practice on Friday I was a little worried, but the kids did great, and everything ran very smoothly today. All I have to say is, I'm glad I have a whole year until the next one!

9 comments:

Jenson Family said...

AMEN to that one! Geez! It pulled off soo well. I was sweating after Friday too. You did a GREAT job!

Brooke said...

Great job Judy! Now take a break!

Kelly said...

I love the little girl in the white hat and greeen dress. Is she really making a "gag me" gesture?

I'm glad that you can relax a little bit now that the Program is over. I'm currently procrastinating Evening in Excellence for the YW!

Emily Brimhall said...

You sound like me. I have perfected procrastination. That primary program is a big production. Highly entertaining:)

Natalie said...

Congrats on finishing the program! Seriously, I hope you get a nice break now :)

DaveAly said...

The program was great! We loved it! Enjoy the next two Sundays with no Primary.

David Paxman said...

Good job Judy. I've done that before and I know how much work it is. I bet it was great.

Freer Family said...

I thought it turned out great, despite my child, lol.

Jessica Brown said...

Now imagine having to do a primary program that took up all of sacrament meeting with one 6six year old, and three three year olds. Yea it wasn't very fun! Good job Jude. I know how you feel!