Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend Fun

Friday night we had a ward luau. We dressed the kids up for it, and it was a lot of fun to eat and hang out with our friends. Lexi loved it. She danced up front during all of the musical numbers they had. And she found a few packages of butter that she thought was some type of dip, and she went to town! I think she was on her second package when we found her. Yuck!



We spent most of Saturday and Sunday watching general conference (which was great! I loved so many of the talks and felt really inspired to live better.), but Saturday night we went out with our friends to Tony Romas, since they had some all-you-can-eat ribs special. Halfway through the meal we piled all of our bones on one plate, and we were amazed at what we had eaten. Kris and I tied for the most with 2-3/4 racks of ribs each! I think we're all done with ribs for a long time!

8 comments:

Lana said...

Yummmm.....how do you stay so skinny?!

Lana said...

What a cute picture of Lexi & Jackson!

Kelly said...

How many people were enjoying those ribs with you? Just kidding!

Jenson Family said...

Oh c'mon! Smiths has them on sale, and so I picked a rack up for you! :) That was sooo funny! I'm still not hungry!

Freer Family said...

Holey Moley that is some serious rib eating. LOL! I'm bummed we missed it.
Cute hawaiian kids. I don't know why it didn't dawn on me to dress up or bring a camera, duh.

David Paxman said...

Lexi and Jackson look so cute. Jackson has grown.

Natalie said...

Yeah, how do you stay so skinny?

Jessica Brown said...

That sounds like fun. I miss Tony Roma's. We don't have one in Provo anymore.

Cute picture of Lex and Jackson!