Thursday, October 18, 2007



Friday night we took the kids to a pumpkin patch.




Jackson hung out with Jeff


while Lexi got to go on rides!


He was still happy!


I attempted to get a cute shot of the kids with the pumpkins, but this is the best I could do with my SLOW camera (after which I informed Jeff that I need a new one!)

Saturday night we took the kids to the BYU/UNLV game. It was Jackson's first football game, and he loved it!

We were all happy that BYU won!


And Sunday, we went to church.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

I love those pictures! Jackson has the best smile!

Jenson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lana said...

What a great picture of you and your kids!

Emily Brimhall said...

I'm lovin' Jackson. He is the cutest, how do you get him to smile like that for the camera?

Jessica Brown said...

Cute pics Jude! Jackson is a doll!

David Paxman said...

I love seeing the darling pictures of you and the kids. Thanks

Brooke said...

Jackson is such a cheery kid! Wow. You guys look great. I love seeing the kids in their cute Sunday outfits.

JC said...

*Judy*
Your kids are so gosh darn cute!Lexi is just growing up so fast and Jackson is totally a little heartbreaker.Loves and hugs from Indy!!
*Jannah*

Freer Family said...

Fun weekend! Great photos! Love J's sweater vest.

About Me said...

Hi Judy! I hope you don't mind I saw your blog through Jaron and Jess's blog. Its so cute! I have never seen your kids before so it was fun to see their pictures. We have a blog too if your interested
www.grahamandannie.blogspot.com