Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Fun

The last few weeks have been so busy with shopping, parties, and getting ready for Christmas. We have done some fun things. Tonight was Jeff's work party at Fleming's Steak House, and it was so good!

Last week was our ward Christmas party. They did a breakfast (instead of the usual ham dinner) and had a bunch of fun crafts and activities for the kids. My only complaint was that it was at 8am on a Saturday...way too early for me!

Lexi decorating an ornament
Jackson's first time sitting on Santa's lap (Lexi was too scared!)

Tuesday night we went to the Bellagio with Travis, a friend of mine from BYUH, who was in town. We had him take some pictures of us in hopes that we could use them for our first ever family Christmas card, but there wasn't one where all four of us were looking at the camera and smiling. Ugh! Here are some of the rejects. Luckily I did get one of just the kids that worked for a card...but you'll have to wait to get it in the mail to see it! Oh, and one of Jackson's shoes got left at home...nice socks! :)
After checking out the atrium, we all bundled in our coats and went outside to watch the fountain show, and it was FREEZING when the water sprayed us. Poor Jackson couldn't even move in his coat!

11 comments:

Heather Harper said...

I don't know where to tell you to go in Miami except the beach. I know you don't go to clubs or bars, so there's really nothing to do. You can shop! You have to pay to park anywhere, and there's a lot of one way streets, it's really annoying. A lot of people don't speak english either so that makes it hard. Ya know, I don't know what I can say about Miami that's good, hopefully you have a better experience than I did. We'll talk more when you're here for Christmas!

Lana said...

Cute pics :) I wish we could've stayed for the ward Christmas party; it looked like so much fun for the kids!

Jenson Family said...

I like the family pic you posted... It is sooo hard to get a decent shot of everyone. That was a fun weekend!

Jessica Brown said...

I'm laughing my head off at that last picture of Jackson! So cute.

And you guys look great. What do you mean rejects!

Emily Brimhall said...

Your christmas card is so cute. I hear ya on the crack of dawn christmas parties. Thats when ours is held each year and I'm almost ready to volunteer for activities commitee.

Freer Family said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Jackson in his coat is so stinking hilarious! How cute is he!?!

I think your "reject" shots look fantastic!

If you want to shop in Miami go to Lincoln Road. It's very fun!

Natalie said...

Saturday 8am? Whoah. Those are great pictures of you guys!

kimberlee shaffer said...

HA HA HA!! whatever Judy you know I spend my days just trying to keep up with my perfect friend! You are the tall, blond, tan, perfect body every girl loves to hate! (= hee hee j/k no one could hate you. . .your too perfect!

Miss Fergie said...

Your Christmas card was soo cute. I've been stocking you guys for a while, it's about time I leave a comment. Your kids are so cute and you little girl has grown so much since I saw her last. Are you guys going to Yucaipa for Christmas? We are leaving tommorow to go there. Merry Christmas!

David Paxman said...

The pictures are wonderful.
Love,
Kathryn

austin and cherisse said...

hey we finally found you guys. hope that your trip went well. take care.

http://heathfieldlane.blogspot.com/