Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas

We had a blast this Christmas. We went up to Utah to spend the week with my family. Christmas Eve a bunch of us gathered at the house for a nice dinner and program.

Jackson
Olivia, Jenn, and I
Grandpa taught Lexi the story of Jesus' birth using this toy nativity. She just wanted to play!
Here is the spread Santa left for Lexi.She loved her dress ups and shoes.
Jackson was happy just to sit on a box! Relaxing with dad after the fun was over.
After we were done opening presents, a bunch of us went sledding. It was Lexi's first time playing in the snow, and she loved it!
That night we went to my grandparents' house for dinner. Lexi stole sprinkles off of grandpa's piece of cake. Me and my greatest gifts!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We miss you guys!

Heather Harper said...

You forgot to mention the girls night out that we were supposed to have while you were here! lol!
You look great, I wish I could have seen you.
I think it's so funny that one child can love Christmas and be excited for Santa and presents, and the other just likes to sit on boxes and tear the paper. :)

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas! We missed you guys and wish we could have been there. Maybe next year. I should have told you to throw a snow ball or two for me. Like a nice cold one on the back of Rich's head (kidding-kind of)!

Jenson Family said...

Cute post! It was about time!!! :) Now for your New years post...

kimberlee shaffer said...

did you get a professional camera? your pictures look great! I am so jealous that you got to go sledding, I miss the snow around the holidays. okay we really need to get together soon!

Emily Brimhall said...

Looks like Christmas was fun with the fam this year. I love how your dad tried to explain the nativity. We tried that with the boys and they just wanted to play with the figures too.

Wendy said...

Oh yeah, a new post! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We need to come see you guys... soon!

Ashley and Cody said...

Hey Judy, it's Ashley Nielson. I got your blog from Molly and your family is so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. If you want to check out my blog it's just codynielsonfamily.blogspot.com.
Happy New Year!!

David Paxman said...

Cute photos, and I'm glad that you wrote about the Christmas festivities. It was so fun to have you with us.

Natalie said...

Lexi taking someone else's sprinkles? Hasn't changes since the summer family trip, I see. He he he. What a fun Christmas.

Trish said...

How cute are you guys! Looks like so much fun to visit thw snow and see family. You had some great pictures in there.

Freer Family said...

Cute photos! Love the last photo of you and the kiddos! Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!