Sunday, October 12, 2008

Randoms


Cookies! They're peanut butter cookes with a Reese's PB cup smashed into the top. Yum!

Last week we went to the pumpkin patch
(they actually have one here in Vegas!)

We got to pick pumpkins

and then we all met for lunch at Zaba's
This past week we've all been sick, so we spent days stuck in the house. You have to get pretty creative to keep busy. Lexi and I played Cranium, and this is what she did with all of the game pieces.
And Lexi has started acting like a puppy - barking and all. I'm hoping this is just a phase that will pass quickly, especially since she started crawling around COSTCO the other day! She has me feed her on the ground and today we made her a doggie bed on the floor to sleep in.

And this is Lexi's new computer! It's just a tag from Jackson's pants, but she had me write letter in it and plays with it.

5 comments:

jane said...

I love seeing your darling kids! They are beautiful. One of Brooke's favorite things to do right now is play kitty too.

love you!
Jane

Freer Family said...

Lexi's "computer" is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. What a nut!

Wendy said...

Hey Judy! I haven't been to your blog in awhile - I love all the new posts! Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute! Hope you guys are well!

The Alvarez Family said...

Lexi has the best smile! Where is the pumpkin patch?

Barrett family said...

It was so funny to see Lexie acting like a dog. Emma did that same thing when she was that age.