Thursday, July 26, 2007

Five Years!!

Jeff and I just celebrated our five year anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years since our dramatic/traumatic wedding that almost never happened! :) It's funny to me that I can look back on that day and honestly say that it was both the worst/most miserable and the best/happiest day of my life. (Well, it's funny now!) Fortunately it started awful and ended happy and not the other way around! Note: it helps to decide whether you are going to get married before you actually show up to the ceremony, lol!



On our anniversary I was thinking how fast the time has gone and how much our lives have changed. So, two moves, one law degree (Jeff's), one very short accounting carrer (mine), and two kids later...here we are!

9 comments:

Emily Brimhall said...

Happy Anniversary,
We'll be celebrating our 8th in a couple weeks. Doesn't time fly?!!! I don't think any of us have a clue what were getting into when we say "I do". I was so young and naive, you never know until you take the plunge what a massive decision it is. I didn't have anxiety until AFTER the wedding when I thought "what the heck did I just do?" Now, I can't imagine life without taking that step.
Your little family is adorable.

Jessica Brown said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't beleive you guys have been married five years. I for one am so glad that you married Jeff! I'm glad that the confusion of that day didn't work out, but hey, it sure makes for a funny story now!

Natalie said...

Cutest picture of your family! Has it already been five years? I think we can all relate on some level to what you are saying - afterall, getting married is one of the most significant things you can do in your life! You and Jeff are so beautifully matched. Happy Anniversary!! Let us know what you decide to do to celebrate.

Jenson Family said...

Your wedding story is the best I've EVER heard! I am happy you pulled it together, Judy! We love hanging out with you guys!

Brooke said...

Yeah for the Luszecks! I'm so glad that things worked out that day, and even more glad at what a great family you guys have become! Can you believe that you've done all that you have in these five years?! Hope it was a great anniversary!

Freer Family said...

Congrats on five years! Woohoo! Hearing your story in person was the greatest. You guys have a gorgeous family!

DaveAly said...

I loved hearing your wedding story the other night! Happy Anniversary! You have such a fun little family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm a little behind I know- but thought I'd send my best wishes anyway! We can't wait to celebrate with guys in _________?? Wherever we go will be great! We need to get some vaction plans solidified once and for all though!! We miss you gys!!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Can't believe it's been five Judy. And you guys are a very beautiful family. And your wedding does make for a very entertaining and shocking story. I love telling it--hope that's okay. :)