Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged

I know, I'm way over due for a new post! This last month has been crazy (I feel like I'm always saying that). I've been gone more than I've been home, so I have a lot of catching up to do before we leave again in a few days...

Anyway, Leslie tagged me, so here you go:

1. What is the best thing you cooked last week? homemade chocolate chip cookies. I modified Jane's recipe just a little, and they are to die for!

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who? I've always wanted to go to Tahiti. I would go with Jeff, of course, and a group of family or friends - couples only - no kids.

3. When was the last time you cried? I'm trying to think...oh, it was two weeks ago in Utah. Jane and I were watching some chick flick and we both got choked up at one part...and then we immediately burst out laughing at ourselves.

4. What is the most played song on your ipod right now? I can't find it or I would check, but it would be something from my work out play list. Probably "Stay" by No Motiv.

5. Is there something on T.V. this week that you are more excited about than the So You Think You Can Dance Finale? Well, we decided to get rid of TV in our house months ago, so I'm totally out of what's on, but Friday night while I was babysitting/housesitting for my cousin we all gathered and watched the premier of High School Musical II on the Disney Channel. And let me just say.... "You are the music in me....nanana, yea)!" haha

Okay, I tag Jane and Lindsay

6 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Great answers, Judy! By the way, I've been dying to get that recipe from you for your chocolate chip cookies! I wanted it all week last week, but since you were living in a different house, I figured I'd wait until you got home... I'll trade you recipes for the peach pie...!

Freer Family said...

You know if you talk about "to die for cookies" then you are obligated to post the recipe, lol.

Brooke said...

I agree with the need for a recipe post! Yum, I craving them now!

Also, we'd love to join you in Tahiti sometime. (Rich & I could come along as translators!)

Fun post Judy!

Jessica Brown said...

Fun post Jude!

DaveAly said...

That was really fun to read. I love the no TV idea. I'm sure if I even mentioned it to Dave, he'd throw it out before I could finish the sentence.

David Paxman said...

Judy,
Pass your recipe on. Love your blog.