Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stating the Obvious

As you can tell, I had a new header and template made for my blog. I LOVE it! It's so much better then my old one. I wish I could take credit for it, but I'm not that creative or technically savvy. Anyway, the person who designed it is Kristen with KMH Scraphic Designs, and she only charges $25 for the custom header and new template. What a steal! Here's her blog info in case you're interested in updating your own blog: http://kmhscraphicdesigns.blogspot.com/.

PS She also did my friend's blog if you want to see it here.

5 comments:

kh said...

Thank you Judy for your kind words. I am so happy you like your "new look." Personally, I LOVE it too.

Freer Family said...

Wow! So super duper cute!!!

Brooke said...

Judy, Looks DARLING! It's totally you. Great new look.

Jessica Brown said...

So Cute Jude!

Natalie said...

Love it, Judy!