Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tew's Pool

I don't know how we would survive summer in Vegas without my aunt & uncle's pool. They are so generous with it. They told us to come swimming any time - and we do! We often invite groups of friends to come with us, and we have so much fun. There are a bunch of waterfalls off the back and a great waterslide that make it really fun. Tuesday night we went over with some of our friends for an evening swim. Lexi loves to swim. She is FEARLESS. I almost wish she had a little fear to make her cautious, but she will just walk/jump/slide in to the water without any hesitation. We usually keep a life jacket on her, and she does really well swimming with it.

9 comments:

kh said...

What fun Judy! It's gorgeous too, I bet it feels like an piece of paradise! I am so jealous!

Gosh your kids are too cute!

Kelly said...

After living in major humidity for the past month, I'm thinking the desert wins out. Especially when we, like most people here in CT, have no Central Air! At least in Vegas you can cool off when it gets super hot. If you have an awesome aunt who loves to share her pool that is!

Emily Brimhall said...

Your new blog layout is super cute. I am so NOT computer smart and would love to have someone do mine too. I just realized I've been spelling your lst name without a Z...sorry. Cute pool pics.

Lana said...

cute site, cute pictures, cute family! (I think I'm going to have to contact kmh scraphic designs:)

Natalie said...

Wow, that pool looks pretty nice right about now!

Brooke said...

Look at Jackson's blue blue eyes in that picture. So darling!

Jessica Brown said...

Cute picture Jude. You look gorgeous.

I'm jealous. I wanna come swim in Aunt Patrice's pool with you!

David Paxman said...

Great picture of you and cute Jackson.

Freer Family said...

Ok, you look way too good all wet in the pool. I'd look like a drwoned rat, lol. Very cute photo of you and J!