Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Thankful For...

many things, but I'll just name a few (not in order of importance)

1. The fact that my sacrament meeting talk is now done!

2. My Kids. Here are some pics of our trip to see the dolphins and lions at the Mirage last week.

3. My husband. We finally went to Ruth's Chris Steak House Friday night to celebrate his birthday. The food was so good, and it was fun to have a night out without the kids!

4. Girlfriends. We had a girl's night out on Saturday night. We ate at Claim Jumper and then went shopping at the new Town Square. We loved it there! There is a huge new H&M, and I got some cute stuff!
5. Family (wonderful parents, siblings, aunts/uncles, grandparents, nieces/nephews, cousins, in-laws, etc.)
6. The gospel. What would my life be without it? I don't want to know!
7. Good food. If you know me, you know I love to eat! Can't wait for Thursday!
8. Freedom and opportunities.
9. Good Health.
10. Road trips. Our next one starts tomorrow...two days at Disneyland and then a weekend of fun with the Luszecks and friends in Cali.

4 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are so cute, and look they had a blast. I'm glad to hear you are all feeling better. We are will be in your parts of the world on Dec 29 - Dec 31. We will be driving on the 28th, and the 1st. If you guys are going to be around during that time we would love to see you.

Jenson Family said...

Good times on Saturday night! Yay! That was fun. Have a great Thanksgiving - see you soon!

Emily Brimhall said...

I'll ditto #7. and Cali again? I'm turning green again.

Natalie said...

Great list, Judy. I'm right with ya on being grateful for food ;)