Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Birthday

Well, this is a few weeks late, but I wanted to thank everyone who made my birthday so great this year. It's always nice to be remembered by so many friends and family. The morning started with a sweet card from Jeff and a list of things he was getting me for my birthday, including a 90 minute massage (which I had the next day, and it was heaven!) and tickets to see I'm so excited! I have wanted to see it for a while now, and I've heard nothing but great things about the show.


I got this darling package from my mom with treats, fun gifts, and money for shopping.
My friends called and picked up lunch, and we all ate and hang out by the pool. Leslie told me she had made me a cake, and pulled these beauties out of a grocery bag! I love lofthouse sugar cookies! (Notice the sparkler candles on top!) Thanks again girls!
Leslie's birthday is a few days after mine, so a few of us met last Friday to go to the outlets and shop. They just opened a new section of stores with True Religion, and we each got a pair. Love them! :)

I also got several phone calls, cards, and emails. It was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

That was sooo fun! Glad you had a birthday we could celebrate together!

Lana said...

Sweeet birthday! I've been wanting to see Wicked too - how fun!