Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome Home Elder Luszeck!

Two weekends ago we went to California to see Jeff's family, especially his brother, Tyler, who had just returned from a mission to South Africa. It was so fun to see him again and have him meet Jackson for the first time. It was a quick trip (Friday night - Sunday night), but we had a great time.

Saturday Jeff's parents were nice to take the kids shopping for toys so me, Jeff, Reid, and Tyler could go see Batman. It was awesome!
Amber, Macie, Lexi, and I went to the nail salon. Lexi got her first manicure and pedicure, and she was in heaven!

Lexi actually sat still the whole time!

She got pink with white polka dots.

Saturday evening we all went to a park and had dinner. Here are Jackson and Gavin. Jackson and Macie
Uncle Reid bought the kids ice cream
Jackson had a total break down when Jeff took his ice cream away!
That night we went to a dance festival put on by the youth from 12 stakes. This week there is an article about it in Church News.

It was quite impressive when all 2,600 of the dancers ran in to the stadium!

We spent most of our spare time having Guitar Hero battles! So fun!
Sunday we went to church and heard Tyler speak, then we had lunch and had to drive home.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

What did you think about Batman?? We loved it!

Aimee Molloy said...

judy - I love your blog - and I am so excited that Jane is blogging too. Email me and I will give you permission to see my blog - since it is private....aimeemolloy@yahoo.com Talk to you soon.

PS I hear that Lindsay Banner is moving to AZ.....crazy,...

Lindsay said...

Wow Jeff way to break your little boys heart! Glad you took a picture of that face though. So cute!

Lana said...

I LOVE Lexi's pink & polka-dot nails! How cute that she went with you :)

Kristie Young said...

sorry we went mia...it is a long story. We are back in action now. Sorry about the swimming thing. Call again. I ummm left my phone at the Y for quite some time and had no idea where it was. Everything is good now. I have my phone back in my posession and all is well. thanks for the comment on my blog. Let's get together sometime.

Heather Harper said...

I'm just reading through all your posts, catching up. I sound like you! haha.
You seem to be like me when it comes to exercise. I love it, but I do it more so that I can always eat what I want! You look great!, what a CUTE swimsuit in that first picture.
You're always having such a good time, going here and there. Jared and I really need to go somewhere, so maybe we'll come to Vegas since we're so close. We'll have to meet up, or you can watch the kids all weekend for us!! lol! Seriously, we'll see if we have any time and I'll let you know.