Thursday, May 24, 2007

Favorite Recent Purchases

Here are a few recent purchases that I have loved:

1. Bumbo Chair. You can get one for around $40, and after just a week, I feel like I've gotten my money's worth! Babies can sit in them as soon as they can hold up their own heads. Jackson is LOVING it! And I'm loving it just as much, because I get a break from holding him! I put him on the counter while I'm cooking or on the table while we're eating. It's so small and light that I just move it wherever I am. What I didn't realize was that Lexi would love it, too. Every time I go to put Jackson in it she says, "My chair. My sit." I'm sure this is the first of many things they'll battle over.
2. Guess black heels. I have wanted some black peek-toe shoes forever! Now that I have them, I'm realizing I need something to wear them with and somewhere to wear them to!
3. Wireless internet. Who knew something so simple could make me so happy! :) For the past two years we've been using a neighbor's wireless connection, and the signal was always really weak and inconsistent. We never knew if we could get on when we wanted to and it was really slow. Today we had a second phone line put in at our house (for my company) and at the same time we got our own internet service and a wireless router. When I turned on the computer I saw the wireless signal strength on my computer and it said "excellent." Now that's a first! And it will make blogging much easier and faster. Yea!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

Fun post, Judy. Yes, Wireless internet is one of those things where you say "How did I ever get along without it?" Those shoes are too cute! And the bumbo chair? I think I'll have to get one for this baby. Thanks for the great idea!