Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Messy Eaters!!




Today Jackson had his first rice cereal. I think he was more interested in chewing his hands than eating food...


And Lexi is a complete disaster while she eats. Every time we give her a drink in her high chair, she pours it all into the little side bowl and drinks it like this:


And this is what she looks like after a typical meal. Don't even ask about her hair...she always pulls her elastics out, so on this day I threw on a headband to keep her hair out of her food. Seriously, some days I look at her and think, "Is this little scrounge really my child???!!"

(This is the reason I go through a bottle of Shout gel every few weeks. That stuff is amazing - it works on almost any stain.)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

judy, I welcome you to the world of messy eaters. It's funny because Whitney is still my messiest eater, and Katelyn is by far the tidiest. I used to think it was an age thing but I'm realizing it's more about their personalities. We love Shout too. I buy it in BULK! My second favorite laundry item to Shout is my Bleach Pen. Saves my whites. Wow. I think I could talk all day about laundry. Better stop while I'm ahead.

Natalie said...

I love those pictures! Lexi cracks me up!! I hear you about messy eaters. We spill at least two cups of milk at every meal. Even with sippy cups, somehow the little stoppers come lose and milk gets all over. And it drives me bonkers because milk can be so stinky and sticky if you don't clean it up quickly. Anyway, fun post, Judy. Your kids are so cute!